Hey, STAMPlorations friends! We're back with another fun hop and linky party. The STAMPlorations girls took out their favorite coloring mediums and colored a page from COLOR BLOOMS, our first coloring book for grownups -- specially created for the cardmaker, crafter, and mixed media artist in you! Then they took the pages they colored and used it in projects. We hope you'll be inspired as you visit each designer's blog and read about the coloring mediums they used and how they created their projects.
Before we show you the projects, let's mention the prizes for blog hop and linky party participants:
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $10 gift certificate for herself and a $10 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from all comments left here on the blog and designers' blogs will win a $10 gift certificate
- ONE (1) participant randomly drawn from the linky party entries will win a copy of Color Blooms and a $15 gift certificate to the STAMPlorations shop
So for a shot at the prizes:
- like, comment, and tag a friend on our Facebook page post
- comment here and on the designers’ blogs
- participate in the linky party by downloading the Color Blooms page sampler, creating a project out of it, and then linking it up on or before Tuesday, September 6.
Ready to be inspired to color? Here you go!
Lynne colored the sunflower page and created four cards.
Ksenija colored two pages (the daffodils and sunflower pages) and used them to create two cards.
(Having trouble downloading? No worries! Just email email@example.com and the sampler will be on its way to you.)
Edited to add: If you do have the Color Blooms coloring book, feel free to use the pages there for projects you link up here :o)