it's Tanja here and I have a brand new Step-by-Step Tutorial for you . If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- create some Gelli Prints with the help of your Gelli Plate, a brayer, Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylics and Paper Artsy Infusions
- on this one I used the ARTplorations Bloom Boldly stencil
- adhere the print with Matte Medium to an ATC cut using the CUTplorations ATC Tag Builder
- add some tissue tape
- use a black PITT Artist Pen and the ARTplorations Bold Florals stencil to draw one flower in the middle of the Artist Trading Card
- stamp a border with the help of the STAMPlorations Artsy Border Maker set and Archival Ink (Garden Patina)
- ink up the edges with that color as well
- color the flower with Prima Marketing Metallique Acrylic Paint (Vintage Rose)
- stamp some elements fromt the STAMPlorations Scribbly Splattery Grunge set with Memento Luxe (Gray Flannel) and Archival Ink (Black Soot)
- use some Prima Marketing Heavy White Gesso in random spots
- mix some grey acrylic paint with Acrylic Glazing Liquid and paint it over the gessoed areas, let it sit for a moment and wipe it away with a baby wipe - repeat the process until you are happy with the result
I hope you got inspired and don't forget to join us for our Mixed Media Challenge over at the STAMPlorations Blog. The theme is always anything mixed media except a card. You must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The Linky closes at the end of the month.