Tuesday, April 26, 2016

{DAY TWO} April Stamp Release Hop - Groovy Shoes by Shirley



Hey there, STAMPlorations friends! Welcome to DAY 2 of the April Stamp Release Week! We have FOUR brand spankin' new stamp sets this month -- brought to you by four designers: Becca, Deepti, Shirley, and me, Shery.


Yesterday we featured Shery (me) and her Trendy Feathers 2 stamp set in our DAY 1 post. Today we're featuring Shirley and her GROOVY SHOES stamp set. This set is FUN! When Shirley first showed me this set, I squealed -- I immediately fell in love with its retro, girly feel. (And keep your eyes peeled because large versions of these groovy shoes are coming in the shop in May!)

preview-ShirleyBampton_GroovyShoes

And here are cards that Shirley made with her stamps!













Want to win a $10 gift certificate or even Groovy Shoes and the other 3 stamp sets? Simply leave a comment on this post and on Shirley's blog between now and Tuesday, May 3, 11:55 p.m. Pacific. Only one comment per blog, please. We'll announce the winners on Thursday, May 5, right here on the blog. Become a follower of our blog or follow us by email to receive updates when we post something here. How easy is that? Have fun!

*****





All 4 sets are now available in the shop, and until May 6, they're 10% off! Buy the bundle (all 4 stamps) and snag them at 15% off with free shipping anywhere in the world! Just click the graphic below to start shopping.

Just for our blog followers and April stamp release blog hop participants, from April 25 to May 6: All orders of at least $12 ship free worldwide! Use code STAMPWEEK.

45 comments:

  1. These shoes are so Stylish ;) Loved the stamp set !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun and groovy are your cards made with this shoe set! I love that each stamp in the set is used and the cards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspiration you have given me. The flared, flower trousers are just awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much creative talent. So clever and thank you for the inspiration. Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SOOOoo talented, Shirley! The legs you drew on (especially those floral bellbottom pants) blew me away! Congrats on the fun new set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO adorable and so "flower powerish". I love your shoes and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous shoe stamp
    set and the cards
    are so fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. this stamp set is so awesome! and more versatile than when I originally saw it! thanks for sharing!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this stamp set!!!!! Great cards Shery!! Love the shoes and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those cards are FABULOUS and STYLISH!!! I love shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun looking set! Great cards too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I WANT YOUR STAMP Shirley...
    I love to make shoe card...your cards wooow each one is amazing and beautiful...love your cards Shirley...
    Luv luv luv your shoe stamp
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun, fun, fun stamp set! Love it! Love your cards (and I want those shoes in card #3 - pretty!).

    ReplyDelete
  14. This set is so much fun, I love the examples

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun set and perfect cards to showcase them. Love that the shoes come with flowers and sentiments in a fun font!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Floral bell bottoms and platform shoes...now *that's* style! Awesome cards; fabulous shoes!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun cards. Makes me want to buy shoes. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this set!!!! Shoes, one can never have enough. Even in the stamp form. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun shoes, I love the flowers in the set as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many memories, such wonderful highlighting of this set. Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous and fun set. I LOVE shoes! In fact, I just bought a new pair today.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a fun set!! The shoes rock! Great cards-so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love love love those stamps, and the cards are awesome! Well done Shirley
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE this stamp set! LOVE all the cards too! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This stamp set is so "groovy" and fun. Love the samples.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This just screams fun! Love the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really really love this cards. Love the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really really love this cards. Love the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards and new stamps are amazing. Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this "groovy" set too - what fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. very fun set! I'm sure a lot of my female friends would appreciate a card with these images!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is adorable! Very fresh and fun!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  33. My girlfriend is a shoe nut, she'd positively love these!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Well, this set is a shoe in! (sorry, I couldn't resist!) What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This one is for the girls... ALL the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loving those groovy Shoes So much possibility

    ReplyDelete
  37. These shoes are so fun and so spunky!! What a stellar set!! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fun stamps set! I love the cute cards you created using them!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow what great cards! The shoes cards are incredibly creative. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)