Thursday, March 08, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Deepti Adds Some Sparkle



Hello friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I am playing with the stamp club set, Sweet Cravings. With winters going on forever, I thought I would bring out the stamp set that will remind me of warm summers :) In this card I have made my focal image shine by adding the sparkle in the background.  Let me show you what I made.

Here's the look...



Step 1 - I took a blue cards stock and embossed it with an embossing folder.

 Step 2 - I die cut some tiny flowers from white card stock and Popsicle die from watercolor card stock.


Step 3 - I stamped the die cut with a Popsicle stamp using Distress inks

Step 4 - I used Gansai Tambi Watercolors to do some no line water coloring of the Popsicle


Step 5 - I colored the centers of the die cut flowers using a marker.

Step 6 - I added sequins using Tombow mono multi glue as it dries clear and I was using some large clear sequins (I purchased from a Mom n Pop store in India) and some sparkling sequins.


To finish, I adhered the Popsicle and the flowers with foam adhesive and I stamped the sentiment from Coffee Happy which seems apt for Popsicle too ;o Here is a look into the card one more time.



That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!

7 comments:

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)